The official card game based on the bestselling novels by G. Michael Hopf
- The official scenario card game based on G. Michael Hopf’s bestselling novels The End and The Long Road.
- If you and your friends had to make the same decisions Gordon and his crew had to make, would you survive?
- You don’t need to have read the novels first in order to play the game.
- An adult party game with a post-apocalyptic twist that will give you hours of fun, as you see a side of the other players you wish didn’t exist.
- A game designed by the author of Dark Ages: 2020 – JD Dutra. This deck can also be used as regular playing cards.
The card game played by preppers and survivalists around the world.
Endorsed by the leaders of the preparedness community.
Conflicted: The Survival Card Game – The New World Series is based on G. Michael Hopf’s bestselling novels The End, and The Long Road.
This game gives you a window into some (not all) of the decisions the characters in G. Michael Hopf’s novels faced, and it gives you a chance to discuss how to manage certain situations where you must choose between your morals and your will to live.
Conflicted: The Survival Card Game – The New World Series also features other types of scenarios such as psychological dilemmas, tactical and survival skills.
Check out the pictures where you’ll find samples of the scenarios included in this deck, as well as the rules on how to play Conflicted: The Survival Card Game – Deck 3, The New World Series.
Conflicted: The Survival Card Game lets you explore your own survival philosophy and that of others. When playing Conflicted, every reaction to a scenario counts, from body language and interpretation of the scenario, to the answer itself.
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” – Plato